Aprilia 125 euro 5 Marelli MIU G4 tuning using TunerPro XDF.
New TunerPro bin definition files (xdf) series for Aprilia 125 euro5 with ecu Magneti Marelli MIU G4 (also called 32M4G1 or MIU4).
Some of the supported motorcycles:
- Aprilia RS125 (euro 5)
- Aprilia RX125 (euro 5)
- Aprilia SR125 GT (euro 5)
- Aprilia SX125 (euro 5)
- Aprilia Tuono 125 (euro 5)
You can tune the most important engine maps with our bin calibration files (called XDF): spark advance, fuel (lambda), torque, idle engine speed, rpm limiters, etc.
Knowledge, experience, calibration studies and bench tests are the starting point for the development of the above mentioned maps.
A free chiptuning software combined with competitive prices (50 euro) are the milestones of our philosophy.
Through the definition files, the remapping software TunerPro identifies the engine working parameters which allow to obtain the maximum power and torque without affecting the degree of reliability.
TunerPro is a binary files editor, not able to read and write the engine control unit. To do this, you need an external tool. We don’t provide information about these tools.
Do you want to save money?
Buying our credit packs, you can save up to 100 euro.
Price for each xdf: 50 euro.
Supported vehicles are available in the main Bikes bin definition files area.
Read more about our Terms & Conditions.
TunerPro available maps
Please note: the maps listed may not be present in all vehicles because of the different software update and calibration numbers.
- Fuel: main fuel, fuel correction by air temperature, fuel correction by engine temperature, fuel enrichment during warm up.
- Ignition: spark advance angle characteristic map, spark advance at idle, spark advance correction at idle by engine temperature, spark advance correction by engine temperature, spark advance correction by air temperature.
- Axes: RPM, TPS
- Fans Control: fan activation temperature, delta temperature fan deactivation.
- Torque: engine torque.
- Idle: idle engine speed.
- Special functions: RPM limiter, lambda deactivation (beta).