Aprilia Tuareg, RS, Tuono 660 ecu Marelli 11MP chiptuning maps.
New TunerPro bin definition files (xdf) series for Aprilia euro 5 with engine 660cc and ecu Magneti Marelli IAW 11MP.
- Aprilia Tuareg 660
- Aprilia Tuono 660
- Aprilia Tuono 660 Factory
- Aprilia RS 660
- Aprilia RS 660 Trofeo
Engine maps are divided according to the motorcycle version. In the example here below, Aprilia Tuareg 660, maps are divided by riding mode (Offroad, Urban, Explore) and cylinders (1 and 2).
Knowledge, experience, calibration studies and bench tests are the starting point for the development of the above mentioned maps.
A free chiptuning software combined with competitive prices (85 euro) are the milestones of our philosophy.
Through the definition files, the remapping software TunerPro identifies the engine working parameters which allow to obtain the maximum power and torque without affecting the degree of reliability.
TunerPro is a binary files editor, not able to read and write the engine control unit. To do this, you need an external tool. We don’t provide information about these tools.
Price for each xdf: 85 euro.
Supported vehicles are available in the main Bikes bin definition files area.
Read more about our Terms & Conditions.
TunerPro available maps (example of Aprilia Tuareg 660)
Please note: the maps listed may not be present in all vehicles because of the different software update and calibration numbers.
- Fuel: main fuel – cylinder 1, main fuel – cylinder 2, lambda map, fuel correction – cylinder 1, fuel correction – cylinder 2, fuel correction by intake temperature, fuel correction by engine temperature cylinder 1, fuel correction by engine temperature cylinder 2.
- Ignition: spark advance angle characteristic map cylinder 1, spark advance angle characteristic map cylinder 2, minimal spark advance, optimal spark advance angle, spark advance angle correction by engine temperature, spark advance angle correction by air temperature.
- Torque: torque mode explore, torque mode urban, torque mode offroad.
- Idle: idle engine speed.
- Special functions: RPM limiter, lambda deactivation.