Audi 2.7L V6 Biturbo ME7.1 chiptuning maps.
New bin definition files (xdf) series for Audi 2.7L V6 Biturbo with engine control unit Bosch ME7.1.
- Audi RS4 (B5) 2.7L V6 Biturbo
- Audi S4 (B5) 2.7L V6 Biturbo
- Audi A6 (C5) 2.7L V6 Biturbo
- Audi Allroad 2.7L V6 Biturbo
Knowledge, experience, calibration studies and bench tests are the starting point for the development of the above mentioned bin definition files (xdf).
A free chiptuning software combined with competitive prices (100 euro) are the milestones of our philosophy.
Through the definition files, the remapping software TunerPro identifies the engine working parameters which allow to obtain the maximum power and torque without affecting the degree of reliability.
Please note: the maps listed may not be present in all vehicles because of the different software update and calibration numbers.
Prices (100 euro) and supported vehicles are available in the main Cars bin definition files area.
Example of Stage1 on Audi RS4 (B5) 2.7L V6 Biturbo: +45hp / +130Nm
TunerPro available maps
- Fuel: lambda at partial load, nominal lambda for component protection, requested lambda.
- Ignition: optimal ignition advance angle map, minimum ignition angle, ignition advance angle characteristic map, knock detection factor, delta ignition angle in warm-up.
- Torque: pedal accelerator, optimum engine torque.
- Boost: time for overboost, max compressor pressure ratio, maximum filling (overload fault), limit if engine temperature is too high, delta pressure for overload protection diagnosis, maximum permissible pressure ratio, factor for slow load pressure intervention, correction factor for slow load pressure intervention, factor for fast load pressure intervention, correction factor for fast load pressure intervention, maximum filling, wastagate for target boost, wastegate for boost linearization.
- Throttle: standardised air mass flow throught throttle valve, throttle valve line from the accelerator pedal only for application, maximum nominal throttle angle, throttle target angle.
- Idle: engine speed at idle.
- Temperature: exhaust gas temperature.
- Air Calculation: map for calculation of nominal charge.
- Special functions: rpm limiter, speed limiter, lambda deactivation, MAF scaling, MAP scaling, Injectors scaling.