Bertone Freeclimber 1.6L Bosch M1.7 ecu tuning with TunerPro xdf.
New TunerPro bin calibration file (XDF) for Bertone Freeclimber 2 1.6L with engine control unit Bosch M1.7.
It was built by the Italian company Bertone between 1992 and 1993. It was a restyled version of the Daihatsu Feroza with a BMW engine.
Engine was a BMW 1.6L (M40B16) with 100hp.
Knowledge, experience, calibration studies and bench tests are the starting point for the development of the above mentioned bin definition files (xdf).
A free tuning software combined with competitive prices (60 euro) are the milestones of our philosophy.
Through the definition files, the remapping software TunerPro identifies the engine working parameters which allow to obtain the maximum power and torque without affecting the degree of reliability.
TunerPro is a binary files editor, not able to read and write the engine control unit. To do this, you need an external tool. We don’t provide information about these tools.
Price for each xdf: 60 euro.
Supported vehicles are available in the main petrol cars bin definition files area.
Read more about our Terms & Conditions.
TunerPro available maps
Please note: the maps listed may not be present in all vehicles because of the different software update and calibration numbers.
- Fuel: fuel enrichment by engine temperature, fuel acceleration enrichment, fuel partial load high throttle, fuel partial load low throttle, fuel full load, fuel idle.
- Ignition: ignition dwell, spark advance partial throttle – high throttle, spark advance partial throttle – low throttle, spark advance full throttle, spark advance idle.
- Idle: idle engine speed by temperature.
- Air calculation: AFM air flow meter.
- RPM Limiters: rpm limiter, rpm limiter buffer.