Beta and Sherco Continental Synerject M3C chiptuning maps.
New bin definition files (xdf) series for Beta and Sherco 4 stroke with engine control unit Synerject Continental M3C.
- Beta RR 350
- Beta RR 350 Racing
- Beta RR 390
- Beta RR 390 Racing
- Beta RR 430
- Beta RR 430 Racing
- Beta RR 480
- Beta RR 480 Racing
- Sherco SCF Cross Country 250
- Sherco SCF Cross Country 300
- Sherco SCF Cross Country 500
- Sherco SEF 250 Factory
- Sherco SEF 250 Racing
- Sherco SEF 300 Factory
- Sherco SEF 300 Racing
- Sherco SEF 450 Factory
- Sherco SEF 450 Racing
- Sherco SEF 500 Factory
- Sherco SEF 500 Racing
- Sherco SM 500 Factory
Knowledge, experience, calibration studies and bench tests are the starting point for the development of the above mentioned bin definition files (xdf).
A free chiptuning software combined with competitive prices (starting from 30 euro) are the milestones of our philosofy.
Through the definition files, the remapping software TunerPro identifies the engine working parameters which allow to obtain the maximum power and torque without affecting the degree of reliability.
Please note: the maps listed may not be present in all vehicles because of the different software update and calibration numbers.
Prices (starting from 30 euro) and supported vehicles are available in the main Bikes bin definition files area.
TunerPro available maps
- Fuel: target lambda.
- Ignition: ignition advance angle characteristic map, ignition advance angle during start.
- Air Calculation: desidered air mass flow by pressure, desidered air mass flow by throttle.
- Cooling Fans: fan activation, fan deactivation.
- Special functions: rpm limiter.