Beta RR Enduro Eldor MCU3.0 tuning with TunerPro XDF.
New TunerPro XDF for Beta with engine control unit Eldor MCU3.0.
- Beta RR350 Eldor MCU 3.0
- Beta RR390 Eldor MCU 3.0
- Beta RR430 Eldor MCU 3.0
- Beta RR480 Eldor MCU 3.0
A free chiptuning software combined with competitive prices (70 euro) are the milestones of our philosophy.
Through the definition files, the remapping software TunerPro identifies the engine working parameters which allow to obtain the maximum power and torque without affecting the degree of reliability.
TunerPro is a binary files editor, not able to read and write the engine control unit. To do this, you need an external tool. We don’t provide information about these tools.
Price for each xdf is 70 euro.
Supported vehicles are available in the main Bikes bin definition files area.
Read more about our Terms & Conditions.
TunerPro available maps
Please note: the maps listed may not be present in all vehicles because of the different software update and calibration numbers.
- Fuel: fuel correction, fuel correction by temperature.
- Ignition: ignition angle base map, optimal ignition angle map, ignition angle correction by temperature.
- Torque: max torque, optimum engine torque.
- Throttle: real mass flow over throttle valve by throttle, real mass flow over throttle valve by pressure.
- Air Calculation: map for calculation of nominal charge, volumetric efficiency.
- Special Functions: RPM limiter, lambda deactivation (beta).