BMW ecu Bosch ME17.2.4 (BMS-ME) chiptuning maps.
New bin definition files (xdf) series for BMW Motorrad with engine control unit Bosch ME17.2.4 (BMS-ME).
- BMW F750GS
- BMW F750GS Edition 40
- BMW F850GS
- BMW F850GS Adventure
- BMW F850GS Adventure Edition 40
- BMW F850GS Edition 40
- BMW F900R
- BMW F900XR
Engine maps are divided according to the motorcycle’s version and riding mode.
Knowledge, experience, calibration studies and bench tests are the starting point for the development of the above mentioned bin definition files (xdf).
A free chiptuning software combined with competitive prices (60 euro) are the milestones of our philosophy.
Through the definition files, the remapping software TunerPro identifies the engine working parameters which allow to obtain the maximum power and torque without affecting the degree of reliability.
TunerPro is a binary files editor, not able to read and write the engine control unit. To do this, you need an external tool. We don’t provide information about these tools.
Prices (60 euro) and supported vehicles are available in the main Bikes bin definition files area.
Read more about our Terms & Conditions.
TunerPro available maps
Please note: the maps listed may not be present in all vehicles because of the different software update and calibration numbers.
- Fuel: fuel enrichment by RPM and gear, fuel enrichment by air charge and gear, lambda targer, lambda target for component protection, fuel cut off.
- Ignition: ignition angle correction map, optimal ignition angle, ignition angle map full load, minimum ignition angle, ignition angle base map.
- Torque: optimal engine torque, max torque factor, optimal inner engine torque.
- Throttle: real mass flow over throttle valve, desired throttle angle by gear and RPM, map for calculation of throttle by nominal charge – Rain, map for calculation of throttle by nominal charge – Road, map for calculation of throttle by nominal charge – Dynamic.
- Fans Control: fans activation temperature, fans deactivation delta temperature.
- Temperature: exhaust gas temperature.
- Special functions: RPM limiter, speed limiter.