BMW ecu Bosch ME17.2.4 (BMS-MP) chiptuning maps.
New bin definition files (xdf) series for BMW Motorrad with engine control unit Bosch ME17.2.4 (BMS-MP).
- BMW F700GS
- BMW F800GS
- BMW F800GS Adventure
- BMW F800GT
- BMW F800R
- BMW F900R
- BMW F900XR
- BMW K1600 Bagger
- BMW K1600GT
- BMW K1600GTL
- BMW R1200GS
- BMW R1200GS Adventure
- BMW R1200R
- BMW R1200RS
- BMW R1200RT
- BMW R Nine T 1200
- BMW R Nine T 1200 Pure
- BMW R Nine T 1200 Racer
- BMW R Nine T 1200 Scrambler
- BMW R Nine T 1200 Urban GS
- BMW S1000R
- BMW S1000RR
- BMW S1000XR
Engine maps are divided according to the motorcycle’s version and riding mode.
Knowledge, experience, calibration studies and bench tests are the starting point for the development of the above mentioned bin definition files (xdf).
A free chiptuning software combined with competitive prices (50 euro) are the milestones of our philosofy.
Through the definition files, the remapping software TunerPro identifies the engine working parameters which allow to obtain the maximum power and torque without affecting the degree of reliability.
Please note: the maps listed may not be present in all vehicles because of the different software update and calibration numbers.
Prices (50 euro) and supported vehicles are available in the main Bikes bin definition files area.
TunerPro available maps (example of BMW S1000 RR)
- Fuel: fuel enrichment by RPM and gear, fuel enrichment by air charge and gear, lambda target for component protection, lambda request full load, fuel cut off.
- Ignition: ignition angle correction map, optimal ignition angle, ignition angle map partial load, ignition angle map full load, minimum ignition angle, ignition angle base map.
- Torque: optimal engine torque.
- Throttle: real mass flow over throttle valve, desired throttle angle, map for calculation of throttle by nominal charge – Rain, map for calculation of throttle by nominal charge – Sport, map for calculation of throttle by nominal charge – Race, map for calculation of throttle by nominal charge – Slick.
- Exhaust Flap.
- Variable Valve Timing: valve opening limitation, variable valve timing – intake.
- Fans Control: fans activation temperature, fans deactivation delta temperature, fans activation temperature (km/h).
- Special functions: RPM limiter, speed limiter, lambda deactivation, exhaust flap deactivation.