BMW ecu Bosch ME17.2.4 (BMS-MP) chiptuning maps.
New bin definition files (xdf) series for BMW Motorrad with engine control unit Bosch ME17.2.4 (BMS-MP).
- BMW F700 GS
- BMW F800 GS
- BMW F800 GS Adventure
- BMW F800 GT
- BMW F800 R
- BMW K1600 Bagger
- BMW K1600 GT
- BMW K1600 GTL
- BMW R1200 GS
- BMW R1200 GS Adventure
- BMW R1200 R
- BMW R1200 RS
- BMW R1200 RT
- BMW R Nine T 1200
- BMW R Nine T 1200 Pure
- BMW R Nine T 1200 Racer
- BMW R Nine T 1200 Scrambler
- BMW R Nine T 1200 Urban GS
- BMW S1000 R
- BMW S1000 RR
- BMW S1000 XR
Engine maps are divided according to the motorcycle’s version and riding mode.
Knowledge, experience, calibration studies and bench tests are the starting point for the development of the above mentioned bin definition files (xdf).
A free chiptuning software combined with competitive prices (starting from 40 euro) are the milestones of our philosofy.
Through the definition files, the remapping software TunerPro identifies the engine working parameters which allow to obtain the maximum power and torque without affecting the degree of reliability.
Please note: the maps listed may not be present in all vehicles because of the different software update and calibration numbers.
Prices (starting from 40 euro) and supported vehicles are available in the main Bikes bin definition files area.
TunerPro available maps (example of BMW S1000 XR)
- Fuel: fuel enrichment by RPM and gear, fuel enrichment by air charge and gear, lambda target for component protection, lambda request full load.
- Ignition: ignition angle correction map, optimal ignition angle, ignition angle map partial load, ignition angle map full load, minimum ignition angle, ignition angle base map.
- Torque: optimal engine torque.
- Throttle: real mass flow over throttle valve, desired throttle angle, map for calculation of throttle by nominal charge – Rain, map for calculation of throttle by nominal charge – Road, map for calculation of throttle by nominal charge – Dynamic, map for calculation of throttle by nominal charge – Dynamic Pro.
- Variable Intake Manifold Lenght (only for BMW S1000 RR): Variable intake manifold lenght.
- Variable Valve Timing (only for BMW S1000 RR): valve opening limitation, variable valve timing – intake.
- Special functions: RPM limiter, speed limiter.