BMW ecu Bosch ME17.2.42 (BMS-O) TunerPro tuning maps.
New tuning definition files (xdf) for BMW Motorrad with engine control unit Bosch ME17.2.42 (BMS-O).
- BMW F900XR
- BMW R1250GS
- BMW R1250GS Adventure
- BMW R1250R
- BMW R1250RS
- BMW R1250RT
- BMW R Nine T 1200
- BMW R Nine T 1200 Pure
- BMW R Nine T 1200 Scrambler
- BMW R Nine T 1200 Urban GS
- BMW S1000R
- BMW S1000RR
- BMW S1000XR
Engine maps are divided according to the motorcycle’s version and riding mode.
Knowledge, experience, calibration studies and bench tests are the starting point for the development of the above mentioned bin definition files (xdf).
A free chiptuning software combined with competitive prices (starting from 40 euro) are the milestones of our philosofy.
Through the definition files, the remapping software TunerPro identifies the engine working parameters which allow to obtain the maximum power and torque without affecting the degree of reliability.
Please note: the maps listed may not be present in all vehicles because of the different software update and calibration numbers.
Prices (starting from 40 euro) and supported vehicles are available in the main Bikes bin definition files area.
TunerPro tuning maps (example of BMW R1200GS)
- Fuel: fuel enrichment by RPM and gear, fuel enrichment by air charge and gear, lambda target, lambda target for component protection.
- Ignition: ignition angle correction map, optimal ignition angle, ignition angle map full load, minimum ignition angle, ignition angle base map.
- Torque: optimal engine torque.
- Throttle: real mass flow over throttle valve, desired throttle angle – Neutral, desired throttle angle – Road, desired throttle angle – Eco, desired throttle angle – Rain, desired throttle angle by gear and RPM, desired throttle angle by factor and RPM, map for calculation of throttle by nominal charge – Eco-Rain, map for calculation of throttle by nominal charge – Road.
- Temperature: exhaust gas temperature.
- Special functions: RPM limiter, speed limiter, exhaust valve deactivation.