BMW ecu Bosch ME17.2 (BMSX) chiptuning maps.
New bin definition files (xdf) series for BMW Motorrad with engine control unit Bosch ME17.2 BMSX (BMS-X).
- BMW K1600 GT
- BMW K1600 GTL
- BMW K1600 GTL Exclusive
- BMW R1200 GS
- BMW R1200 GS Adventure
- BMW R1200 R
- BMW R1200 RS
- BMW R1200 RT
- BMW S1000 R
- BMW S1000 RR
- BMW S1000 XR
Engine maps are divided according to the motorcycle’s version and riding mode.
Knowledge, experience, calibration studies and bench tests are the starting point for the development of the above mentioned bin definition files (xdf).
A free chiptuning software combined with competitive prices (50 euro) are the milestones of our philosofy.
Through the definition files, the remapping software TunerPro identifies the engine working parameters which allow to obtain the maximum power and torque without affecting the degree of reliability.
Please note: the maps listed may not be present in all vehicles because of the different software update and calibration numbers.
Prices (50 euro) and supported vehicles are available in the main Bikes bin definition files area.
TunerPro available maps (example of BMW S1000RR)
- Fuel: fuel enrichment by RPM and gear, fuel enrichment by air charge and gear, lambda target for component protection, lambda request full load.
- Ignition: ignition angle correction map, optimal ignition angle, ignition angle map partial load, ignition angle map full load, minimum ignition angle, ignition angle base map.
- Torque: optimal engine torque.
- Throttle: real mass flow over throttle valve, desired throttle angle, map for calculation of throttle by nominal charge – Rain, map for calculation of throttle by nominal charge – Sport, map for calculation of throttle by nominal charge – Race, map for calculation of throttle by nominal charge – Slick.
- Variable Intake Manifold Lenght: Variable intake manifold lenght.
- Special functions: RPM limiter, speed limiter.