BMW C650 ecu tuning Marelli MBC2 TunerPro maps.
New TunerPro bin definition files (xdf) series for BMW with engine control unit Magneti Marelli MBC2.
Supported BMW C650 GT and BMW C650 Sport 44kW/60CV.
Knowledge, experience, calibration studies and bench tests are the starting point for the development of the above mentioned maps.
A free chiptuning software combined with competitive prices (60 euro) are the milestones of our philosophy.
Through the definition files, the remapping software TunerPro identifies the engine working parameters which allow to obtain the maximum power and torque without affecting the degree of reliability.
Please note: the maps listed may not be present in all vehicles because of the different software update and calibration numbers.
Prices (60 euro) and supported vehicles are available in the main Bikes bin definition files area.
TunerPro available maps
- Fuel: main fuel, fuel correction by air temperature, fuel correction by engine temperature, fuel enrichment during warm up.
- Ignition: spark advance angle characteristic map, spark advance at idle, spark advance correction at idle by engine temperature, spark advance correction by engine temperature, spark advance correction by air temperature.
- Axes: Throttle (°TPS), RPM.
- Fans Control: fan activation temperature, delta temperature fan deactivation.
- Idle: idle engine speed.
- Special functions: RPM Limiter, lambda deactivation.