BMW 320i and 520i Siemens MS40 TunerPro chiptuning maps.
New bin definition files (xdf) series for BMW with engine control unit Siemens MS40.
- BMW 3 series (E36) 320i engine M50B20
- BMW 5 series (E34) 520i engine M50B20
Knowledge, experience, calibration studies and bench tests are the starting point for the development of the above mentioned bin definition files (xdf).
A free chiptuning software combined with competitive prices (50 euro) are the milestones of our philosophy.
Through the definition files, the remapping software TunerPro identifies the engine working parameters which allow to obtain the maximum power and torque without affecting the degree of reliability.
Please note: the maps listed may not be present in all vehicles because of the different software update and calibration numbers.
Prices (50 euro) and supported vehicles are available in the main Cars bin definition files area
TunerPro available maps
- Fuel: main injection time (group 1 + group 2), fuel enrichment at wide open throttle (group 1 + group 2)
- Ignition: main spark advance (group 1 + group 2), knock detection factor (divided by cylinder and group 1 + 2).
- RPM Limiters: RPM Limiter (group 1 + group 2).