BMW M3 (E30) S14 TunerPro XDF chiptuning maps.
New bin definition files (xdf) series for BMW with engine control unit Bosch ML3.1.
- BMW M3 (E30) 2.3L engine S14B23
Knowledge, experience, calibration studies and bench tests are the starting point for the development of the above mentioned bin definition files (xdf).
A free chiptuning software combined with competitive prices (60 euro) are the milestones of our philosophy.
Through the definition files, the remapping software TunerPro identifies the engine working parameters which allow to obtain the maximum power and torque without affecting the degree of reliability.
Please note: the maps listed may not be present in all vehicles because of the different software update and calibration numbers.
Prices (60 euro) and supported vehicles are available in the main Cars bin definition files area
TunerPro available maps
- Fuel: fuel full throttle, fuel partial throttle, fuel idle, acceleration enrichment, injector lag vs battery voltage.
- Ignition: spark advance full throttle, spark advance partial throttle – high throttle, park advance partial throttle – low throttle, idle ignition timing, ignition dwell.
- Air Calculation: AFM – air flow meter, AFM map scale factors, air temperature sensor transfer map, air temperature correction, air altitude pressure compensation.
- RPM Limiters: RPM Limiter.