BMW Siemens MS45 TunerPro chip tuning maps.
New tuning definition files (xdf) for BMW with engine control unit Siemens MS45.
Supported engines M54B22, M54B25 and M54B30.
- BMW 3 series (E46) 330i
- BMW 5 series (E60) 520i
- BMW 5 series (E60) 525i
- BMW 5 series (E60) 530i
- BMW 7 series (E65) 730i
- BMW 7 series (E66) 730Li
- BMW X3 series (E83) 2.5L
- BMW X3 series (E83) 3.0L
- BMW Z3 series (E36) 2.2L
- BMW Z4 series (E85) 2.2L
- BMW Z4 series (E85) 2.5L
- BMW Z4 series (E85) 3.0L
Knowledge, experience, calibration studies and bench tests are the starting point for the development of the above mentioned bin definition files (xdf).
A free chiptuning software combined with competitive prices (50 euro) are the milestones of our philosofy.
Through the definition files, the remapping software TunerPro identifies the engine working parameters which allow to obtain the maximum power and torque without affecting the degree of reliability.
Please note: the maps listed may not be present in all vehicles because of the different software update and calibration numbers.
Prices (50 euro) and supported vehicles are available in the main Cars bin definition files area
TunerPro available maps
- Fuel: fuel at full load, base lambda target, nominal lambda by engine torque, fuel correction by maf and rpm.
- Ignition: knock detection factor cylinder, main ignition angle base map, main ignition angle base map – RON91, main ignition angle base map – RON98, optimal ignition angle, minimum ignition angle.
- Torque: torque monitoring, torque monitoring by maf, torque requested by throttle position, optimum engine torque.
- Vanos: intake, exhaust.
- Air Control: MAF – air vs voltage, MAF – rpm vs throttle, MAF – rpm vs torque.
- Sensors: engine coolant temperature ECT, intake air temperature IAT, engine oil temperature EOT.
- Idle: idle engine speed.
- RPM Limiter: RPM limiter, RPM limiter automatic gearbox, RPM limiter manual gearbox, RPM limiter by oil temperature.
- Speed Limiter: speed limiter.