Mercedes Cars and LCV with ecu Bosch EDC15C6 chiptuning maps.
New bin definition files (xdf) series for Mercedes, Dodge and Freightliner with ECU Bosch EDC15C6. Supported engines: 2.2L CDI, 2.7L CDI, 3.0L CDI and 3.2L CDI.
You can tune the most important engine maps with our bin calibration files (called XDF): fuel limitation, smoke limitation, injection time, driving behavior, fuel conversion from torque, start of injection, torque limiter, wastegate, boost pressure, boost limiter, boost correction, rail pressure, rail limiter, egr deactivation.
Knowledge, experience, calibration studies and bench tests are the starting point for the development of the above mentioned maps.
A free chiptuning software combined with competitive prices (60 euro for each xdf) are the milestones of our philosophy.
Through the definition files, the remapping software TunerPro identifies the engine working parameters which allow to obtain the maximum power and torque without affecting the degree of reliability.
Please note: the maps listed may not be present in all vehicles because of the different software update and calibration numbers.
Prices (60 euro) and supported vehicles are available in the main Cars and LCV bin definition files area
TunerPro available maps
- Injection: fuel limitation in case of error, smoke limiter, conversion of injection volume to injection time, driving behavior map, fuel conversion from torque.
- Start of Injection: earliest value for start of injection angle, base value for start of injection angle.
- Torque: torque limiter.
- Boost: wastegate duty cycle setpoint, boost pressure correction, boost pressure setpoint limiting map, boost control upper absolute setpoint limit, basic boost pressure setpoint.
- Rail Pressure: basic fuel pressure setpoint, fuel pressure setpoint maximum limitation.
- Special Functions: EGR deactivation.