Bosch EDC17CV45 ecu tuning with TunerPro xdf.
New TunerPro bin calibration file (XDF) for all engines (construction machinery and special applications) with engine control unit Bosch EDC17CV45.
Some of the supported vehicles:
- Ammann Drum Compactors
- Atlas Copco Power Generators
- Haulotte Articulating Boom Lift
- Manitou Forklifts MC Series
- Manitou Forklifts MSI Series
- Putzmeister M760
- Shaffer Loaders
- Giant G3500
- Caterpillar Wheel Loaders
- Eurotrac Wheel Loaders
- Hidromek Backhoe Loaders
and all other vehicles with Bosch EDC17CV45.
Knowledge, experience, calibration studies and bench tests are the starting point for the development of the above mentioned bin definition files (xdf).
A free tuning software combined with competitive prices (70 euro) are the milestones of our philosophy.
Through the definition files, the remapping software TunerPro identifies the engine working parameters which allow to obtain the maximum power and torque without affecting the degree of reliability.
TunerPro is a binary files editor, not able to read and write the engine control unit. To do this, you need an external tool. We don’t provide information about these tools.
Price for each xdf: 70 euro.
Read more about our Terms & Conditions.
TunerPro available maps
Please note: the maps listed may not be present in all vehicles because of the different software update and calibration numbers.
- Injection: injection time conversion by pressure and fuel quantity, fuel quantity limiter.
- Torque: torque limiter.
- Boost: boost pressure limiter, boost pressure limiter by atmospheric pressure.
- Rail pressure: basic fuel pressure setpoint, fuel pressure setpoint maximum limitation by fuel temperature, fuel pressure setpoint maximum limitation by fuel quantity.