Bosch MD1CE101 ecu remapping using TunerPro XDF.
New TunerPro bin calibration file (XDF) for all vehicles (trucks, tractors, construction machinery, spec. app, boats) with engine control unit Bosch MD1CE101.
Some of the supported TRACTORS:
- Case IH Combines
- Case IH Magnum
- Case IH Maxxum
- Case IH Optum
- Case IH Puma
- Case IH Steiger
- Case IH Steiger Quadtrac
- Case IH Vestrum
- Claas Axion
- Claas Arion
- New Holland CR Series
- New Holland CX Series
- New Holland CH Series
- New Holland FR Series
- New Holland T5 Series
- New Holland T5 S Series
- New Holland T6 Series
- New Holland T7 Series
- New Holland T7 S Series
- New Holland T8 Series
- New Holland T9 Series
- New Holland TC Series
- Steyr Absolut CVT
- Steyr Expert CVT
- Steyr Impuls CVT
- Steyr Profi Series
- Steyr Terrus CVT
- Arbos Series 7000
- Bourgoin Harvesters
- Horsch Sprayers
- Landini 6 Series
- Landini 7 Series
Some of the supported TRUCKS, BOATS and CONSTRUCTION MACHINERY :
- Iveco S-WAY (all versions)
- Iveco FPT Marine Curson (all versions)
- Case IH Graders (all versions)
- Case IH Wheel Loaders (all versions)
- New Holland Wheel Loaders (all versions)
Some of the supported SPECIAL APPLICATIONS:
- Case IH Farmlift
- FPT Industrial Gensets
- FPT Industrial Soundproofed
- Faresin Ecomix
- Faresin Leader
- Italmix Matrix
- Italmix Rover Jumbo
- Italmix Rover Jumbo Up
- Konrad Highlander
- New Holland Braud
- New Holland TH
- Triolet Feed Mixer
Knowledge, experience, calibration studies and bench tests are the starting point for the development of the above mentioned bin definition files (xdf).
A free tuning software combined with competitive prices (70 euro) are the milestones of our philosophy.
Through the definition files, the remapping software TunerPro identifies the engine working parameters which allow to obtain the maximum power and torque without affecting the degree of reliability.
TunerPro is a binary files editor, not able to read and write the engine control unit. To do this, you need an external tool. We don’t provide information about these tools.
Price for each xdf: 70 euro.
Supported vehicles are available in the main XDF sections:
Read more about our Terms & Conditions.
TunerPro available maps
Please note: the maps listed may not be present in all vehicles because of the different software update and calibration numbers.
- Injection Limitation: curve for fuel quantity limitation after cold start, injection quantity based limitation curve.
- Injection Quantity: dynamic calculated injection mass (MAP strategy), injection mass at high temperature, injection mass at low temperature, injection mass at maximum temperature, injection mass for engine protection, desired fuel quantity map for open loop logic, desired fuel quantity map for signal defect condition.
- Injection Time: map for conversion of injection volume to energizing time.
- Fuel Conversion from Torque: engine basic map for conversion of torque/quantity.
- Smoke Limitation: map to determine the lambda value of smoke limitation.
- Torque: torque limiter by atmospheric pressure, torque limiter speed dependent, torque limiter by fuel temperature, limiting torque curve in the event of system error, curve for torque limitation, curve for engine speed limitation in case of system errors, curve for normal engine speed limitation (inner engine torque).
- Rail pressure: basic fuel pressure setpoint, fuel pressure setpoint maximum limitation, precontrol map for pressure control by the pressure control valve.
- Boost: map to determine temperature corrected charged air cooler pressure value, reference boost pressure map.