Benelli, CF Moto, Zontes, Voge, Segway, Loncin ecu Bosch MSE6.0 chip tuning maps.
New bin definition files (xdf) series for Benelli, CF Moto, Zontes, Macbor, Voge, Loncin, Segway, Goes, PGO and SM Sport with engine control unit Bosch MSE6.0 (US6.0).
The most relevant vehicles are new Benelli bikes, for example TRK 502, 502c and Leoncino 500. Available also CF Moto bikes, all new NK series is supported, for example: NK 150, NK 250, NK 300, NK 400, NK 650 and SR250.
It is possible to find a lot of ATV and side by side:
- CF Moto CFORCE 400/450/500/520/550/600/625/650/800/1000
- CF Moto Terralander 800
- CF Moto X4 400
- CF Moto X10 1000
- CF Moto Z10 1000
- CF Moto ZFORCE 1000
- Goes G 400
- Goes Cobalt 550
- Segway Fugleman 570/1000
- Segway Snarler 570
- Segway Villain 1000
You can tune the most important engine maps with our bin calibration files (called XDF): spark advance, fuel (lambda), air flow, throttle management, idle engine speed, exhaust gas temperature, lambda removal.
Knowledge, experience, calibration studies and bench tests are the starting point for the development of the above mentioned maps.
A free chiptuning software combined with competitive prices (50 euro) are the milestones of our philosophy.
Through the definition files, the remapping software TunerPro identifies the engine working parameters which allow to obtain the maximum power and torque without affecting the degree of reliability.
Please note: the maps listed may not be present in all vehicles because of the different software update and calibration numbers.
TunerPro available maps (example of CF Moto 520)
- Fuel: nominal lambda for component protection, lambda at WOT, target lambda at partial load, lambda during warm up by engine and coolant temperature, lambda limit for combustion, injection correction factor by effective injection time.
- Ignition: ignition advance-angle characteristic map, optimal ignition advance-angle map, ignition advance-angle correction by engine and coolant temperature.
- Idle: idle engine speed by engine temperature.
- Throttle: standardized air mass flow through throttle valve, desired throttle angle, throttle position sensor.
- Temperature: calculated exhaust gas temperature.
- Air Calculation: volumetric efficiency, map for calculation of nominal charge.
- Special functions: lambda deactivation, rpm limiter, speed limiter (only for ATV, quad).