Bosch MSE8.0 ecu tuning using TunerPro XDF.
New TunerPro bin definition files (xdf) series for CF Moto, Zontes, Kove and all other ATV and motorcycles with ecu Bosch MSE8.0.
Some of the supported ATV:
- CF Moto CForce 450
- CF Moto X4 450
- CF Moto CForce 520
- CF Moto X5 520
- CF Moto Cforce 850
Some of the supported motorcycles:
- Bristol Maxi 400
- CF Moto Papio 125
- Kove 450 Rally
- Kove 800X Adventure
- Zontes D125
- Zontes G1 125
- Zontes GK125
- Zontes M125
- Zontes U1 125
- Zontes U125
Knowledge, experience, calibration studies and bench tests are the starting point for the development of the above mentioned maps.
A free chiptuning software combined with competitive prices (70 euro) are the milestones of our philosophy.
Through the definition files, the remapping software TunerPro identifies the engine working parameters which allow to obtain the maximum power and torque without affecting the degree of reliability.
TunerPro is a binary files editor, not able to read and write the engine control unit. To do this, you need an external tool. We don’t provide information about these tools.
Do you want to save money?
Buying our credit packs, you can save up to 100 euro.
Price for each xdf: 70 euro.
Read more about our Terms & Conditions.
TunerPro available maps (example of ATV CF Moto 520)
Please note: the maps listed may not be present in all vehicles because of the different software update and calibration numbers.
- Fuel: nominal lambda for component protection, lambda efficiency, map for start/post start enrichment factor, factor delta nominal lambda for component protection, fuel cut-off.
- Ignition: optimal ignition angle ignition advance-angle characteristic map, minimum ignition advance-angle map.
- Torque: conversion factor relative air charge to optimum torque, torque limitation by high exhaust temperature.
- Throttle: real mass flow over throttle valve, max throttle angle.
- Temperature: calculated exhaust temperature.
- Air Calculation: relative fresh air as function of manifold pressure.
- Cooling Fans: fans control.
- RPM Limiters: RPM limiter, RPM limiter (H+R), RPM limiter by temperature, maximum engine speed in case of error vehicle speed.
- Speed Limiter: speed limiter (H), speed limiter (L).
- Lambda Deactivation (beta).