Can Am BRP ATV and bikes chiptuning maps.
New bin definition files (xdf) series for Can Am BRP with ECU Bosch ME17.8.5.
- Can Am Commander 800/1000
- Can Am Defender 1000
- Can Am Maverick 1000/1000 Turbo
- Can Am Maverick X 1000 Turbo
- Can Am Maverick X3 900 Turbo
- Can Am Maverick Trail 800
- Can Am Maverick Trail 1000
- Can Am Maverick Sport 1000
- Can Am Outlander 450/570/650
- Can Am Outlander X MR 850
- Can Am Outlander XT 650
- Can Am Outlander XTP 1000
- Can Am Renegade 650/1000
- Can Am Traxter 800/1000
- Can Am Ryker 900
- Can Am Spyder 1000/1330
Knowledge, experience, calibration studies and bench tests are the starting point for the development of the above mentioned bin definition files (xdf).
A free chiptuning software combined with competitive prices (starting from 30 euro) are the milestones of our philosofy.
Through the definition files, the remapping software TunerPro identifies the engine working parameters which allow to obtain the maximum power and torque without affecting the degree of reliability.
Please note: the maps listed may not be present in all vehicles because of the different software update and calibration numbers.
TunerPro available maps (example of Can Am Maverick Turbo)
- Fuel: lambda engine during afterstart, lambda efficiency, lambda limit for combustion, maximum desired air fuel ratio, map knock protection at full load, start/post start enrichment factor, warm-up factor by engine temperature.
- Ignition: knock detection factor characteristic curve cylinder counter, optimal ignition angle, ignition advance-angle characteristic map, dwell angle characteristic map.
- Torque: optimum engine torque.
- Throttle: real mass flow over throttle valve, desired throttle angle – Eco, desired throttle angle – Sport.
- Temperature: calculated exhaust temperature.
- Air Calculation: relative fresh air as function of manifold pressure, map for calculation of nominal charge.
- Idle: desired stationary idle engine speed by engine coolant temperature, desired idle engine speed by engine coolant temperature in drive mode.
- Boost: wastegate for target boost, wastegate for boost linearization, boost pressure limiter by atmospheric pressure, boost limiter, pressure ratio, boost pressure.
- Cooling Fans.
- Special Functions: RPM limiter, Speed limiter.