CF Moto 800MT Adventure Bosch ME17.8.10 TunerPro tuning xdf.
New bin definition files (xdf) series containing performance tuning maps for CF Moto 800MT Adventure bike my 2021 with engine control unit Bosch ME17.8.10 also called MED17.8.10 and ME17.U.6.
CFMoto has strong ties with the austrian brand KTM. CF Moto already manufactures single and two cylinders engines for KTM. The 800MT is an adventure motorcycle powered by the austrian 799cc parallel twin. The engine produces 70kW/95CV and 77Nm. It sits in a tubolar steel frame.
With our XDF it’s possible manage the main fuel maps, ignition (optimal, base and knock sensor), torque monitoring, driver desire torque for Rain and Sport modality, throttle angle, exhaust gas temperature, volumetric efficiency and maximum rpm limiters.
Knowledge, experience, calibration studies and bench tests are the starting point for the development of the above mentioned bin definition files (xdf).
A free chiptuning software combined with competitive prices (60 euro) are the milestones of our philosophy.
Through the definition files, the remapping software TunerPro identifies the engine working parameters which allow to obtain the maximum power and torque without affecting the degree of reliability.
Please note: the maps listed may not be present in all vehicles because of the different software update and calibration numbers.
Prices (60 euro) and supported vehicles are available in the main motorcycles bin definition files area.
TunerPro available maps
- Fuel: nominal lambda for component protection, lambda driver’s request.
- Ignition: knock detection factor characteristic curve cylinder counter, optimal ignition advance-angle map, ignition advance-angle characteristic map.
- Torque: torque monitoring by accelerator position, maximum torque, map for engine speed dependent torque, optimum engine torque, lookup table minimum defined efficiency, relative driver desire torque – Rain, relative driver desire torque – Sport.
- Throttle: standardised air mass flow through throttle valve, desired throttle angle.
- Temperature: calculated exhaust gas temperature.
- Air Calculation: volumetric efficiency, map for calculation of nominal charge.
- Special Functions: RPM limiter.