CF Moto ecu Bosch ME17.8.10 TunerPro chiptuning maps.
New bin definition files (xdf) series containing performance tuning maps and speed limiter unlock for CF Moto with engine control unit Bosch ME17.8.10 also called MED17.8.10 and ME17.U.6.
- CF Moto ZFORCE 1000 Sport my 2020
- CF Moto UFORCE 1000 my 2020
- CF Moto UFORCE 600 my 2020
and all new CF Moto with ecu Bosch ME17.
Knowledge, experience, calibration studies and bench tests are the starting point for the development of the above mentioned bin definition files (xdf).
A free chiptuning software combined with competitive prices (50 euro) are the milestones of our philosofy.
Through the definition files, the remapping software TunerPro identifies the engine working parameters which allow to obtain the maximum power and torque without affecting the degree of reliability.
Please note: the maps listed may not be present in all vehicles because of the different software update and calibration numbers.
Prices (50 euro) and supported vehicles are available in the main ATV bin definition files area.
TunerPro available maps (example of CF Moto ZForce 1000 Sport)
- Fuel: nominal lambda for component protection, lambda driver’s request.
- Ignition: knock detection factor characteristic curve cylinder counter, optimal ignition advance-angle map, ignition advance-angle characteristic map, minimal ignition angle.
- Torque: torque monitoring by pedal position, maximum torque, map for engine speed dependent torque, optimum engine torque, lookup table minimum defined efficiency, relative driver desire torque from driving pedal – ECO, relative driver desire torque from driving pedal – Sport.
- Throttle: standardised air mass flow through throttle valve, desired throttle angle.
- Temperature: calculated exhaust gas temperature.
- Air Calculation: map for calculation of nominal charge.
- Special Functions: RPM limiter, Speed limiter.