Citroen and Peugeot ecu tuning Marelli 1AP with TunerPro.
New TunerPro bin calibration file (XDF) for all Peugeot and Citroen with engine control unit Magneti Marelli IAW 1AP.
- Citroen Berlingo 1.4L
- Citroen Saxo 1.4L
- Citroen Xantia 1.8L
- Citroen ZX 1.4L
- Citroen ZX 2.0L
- Citroen Xsara 1.4L
- Citroen Xsara 1.8L
- Citroen Xsara 2.0L
- Peugeot 106 1.4L
- Peugeot 206 1.1L
- Peugeot 206 1.4L
- Peugeot 306 1.4L
- Peugeot 306 1.8L
- Peugeot 306 2.0L GTI
- Peugeot 406 1.8L
- Peugeot Partner 1.4L
- Peugeot Partner 1.8L
Also supported Peugeot 106 and Citroen Saxo with engine 1.6L 16V. Here the available maps.
Knowledge, experience, calibration studies and bench tests are the starting point for the development of the above mentioned bin definition files (xdf).
A free tuning software combined with competitive prices (60 euro) are the milestones of our philosophy.
Through the definition files, the remapping software TunerPro identifies the engine working parameters which allow to obtain the maximum power and torque without affecting the degree of reliability.
TunerPro is a binary files editor, not able to read and write the engine control unit. To do this, you need an external tool. We don’t provide information about these tools.
Do you want to save money?
Buying our credit packs, you can save up to 100 euro.
Price for each xdf: 60 euro.
Supported vehicles are available in the main petrol cars bin definition files area.
Read more about our Terms & Conditions.
TunerPro available maps
Please note: the maps listed may not be present in all vehicles because of the different software update and calibration numbers.
- Fuel: main fuel multiplier, target lambda, injection enrichment.
- Ignition: spark advance high octane, spark advance low octane, spark advance, spark advance correction, spark advance minimum, knock maximum angle, spark advance idle, dwell high octane, dwell low octane.
- Air Control: air density correction factor by temperature, volumetric efficiency correction.
- Idle: idle engine speed by temperature.
- Axes: RPM axis, load/mbar axis.
- RPM Limiter.