Saxo VTS, Peugeot 106 GTI Rally tuning Marelli 48P with TunerPro.
New TunerPro bin calibration file (XDF) for Peugeot 106 and Citroen Saxo with engine control unit Magneti Marelli IAW 48P2.
- Citroen Saxo VTS 1.6L 16V 118cv TU5J4
- Peugeot 106 GTI 1.6L 16V 118cv TU5J4
- Peugeot 106 Rally 1.6L 16V 118cv TU5J4
Knowledge, experience, calibration studies and bench tests are the starting point for the development of the above mentioned bin definition files (xdf).
A free tuning software combined with competitive prices (60 euro) are the milestones of our philosophy.
Through the definition files, the remapping software TunerPro identifies the engine working parameters which allow to obtain the maximum power and torque without affecting the degree of reliability.
TunerPro is a binary files editor, not able to read and write the engine control unit. To do this, you need an external tool. We don’t provide information about these tools.
Price for each xdf: 60 euro.
Supported vehicles are available in the main petrol cars bin definition files area.
Read more about our Terms & Conditions.
Example of Stage1 on Peugeot 106 Rally 1.6L 16V 118cv: +12hp / +12Nm
TunerPro available maps
Please note: the maps listed may not be present in all vehicles because of the different software update and calibration numbers.
- Fuel: base lambda target, base lambda at full load.
- Ignition: basic advance angle map, minimum advance angle map, optimal advance angle map, spark advance angle correction by engine temperature.
- Air Control: volumetric efficiency, volumetric efficiency correction by temperature, maximum air filling by pressure, maximum air filling by throttle, throttle body characterisation.
- Idle: idle engine speed by temperature.
- RPM Limiter: RPM Limiter, RPM Limiter by gear.