Delphi MT05 ecu remap ATV and bikes.
New bin definition files (xdf) series for all bikes, ATV and engines with ECU Delphi MT05. Supported also the other versions of MT05: MT05.02, MT05.2, MT05.3.
- Archive Motorcycle
- CF Moto
- F.B. Mondial
- Johnny Pag
- Regal Raptor
- Royal Alloy
- SM Sport
- Verve Moto
You can tune the most important engine maps with our bin calibration files (called XDF): spark advance, fuel (lambda), volumetric efficiency, idle engine speed, revolution limiter and speed limiter.
Knowledge, experience, calibration studies and bench tests are the starting point for the development of the above mentioned maps.
A free chiptuning software combined with competitive prices (starting from 30 euro) are the milestones of our philosofy.
Through the definition files, the remapping software TunerPro identifies the engine working parameters which allow to obtain the maximum power and torque without affecting the degree of reliability.
Please note: the maps listed may not be present in all vehicles because of the different software update and calibration numbers.
Tuning files for Delphi MT05
After the many requests received by our customers, who already buy “bin definition files (xdf)”, we have implemented our offer with a tuning file service.
To simplify the procedure, we apply the same prices as “bin definition file (xdf)”. Prices starting from 30 euro.
Send us your file by email (firstname.lastname@example.org), we will email you the payment link via PayPal or Sumup circuit and finally download your tuned file in less than an hour.
TunerPro available maps (liquid cooled engine)
- Fuel: lambda at WOT, target lambda at partial load, lambda at idle by coolant temperature, lambda at idle by pressure, injection correction by coolant temperature, enrichment.
- Spark advance: spark advance at full load, spark advance at partial load, spark advance characteristic map, spark advance during start by coolant temperature, spark advance at idle by coolant temperature.
- Idle: idle engine speed by coolant temperature.
- Air Calculation: volumetric efficiency, map for calculation of nominal charge.
- Special functions: rpm limiter high, rpm limiter low, speed limiter.