Delphi MT05 ecu remap mowers Husqvarna, Toro, Grassopher.
New bin definition files (xdf) series for special applications (for example grass mowers) with ECU Delphi MT05. Supported also the other versions of MT05: MT05.02, MT05.2, MT05.3.
The engines used are branded Briggs & Stratton and Kohler.
- Billy Goat
- Cub Cadet
Knowledge, experience, calibration studies and bench tests are the starting point for the development of the above mentioned bin definition files.
A free chiptuning software combined with competitive prices (50 euro) are the milestones of our philosophy.
Through the definition files, the remapping software TunerPro identifies the engine working parameters which allow to obtain the maximum power and torque without affecting the degree of reliability.
Please note: the maps listed may not be present in all vehicles because of the different software update and calibration numbers.
Prices (50 euro) and supported vehicles are available in the main Special Applications bin definition files area.
TunerPro available maps
- Fuel: lambda at WOT, target lambda at partial load, lambda at idle by temperature, lambda at idle by pressure, injection correction by temperature, enrichment.
- Spark advance: spark advance at full load, spark advance at partial load, spark advance characteristic map, spark advance during start by temperature, spark advance at idle by temperature.
- Idle: idle engine speed by temperature.
- Air Calculation: volumetric efficiency, map for calculation of nominal charge.
- Special functions: rpm limiter high, rpm limiter low.