Ducati Hypermotard, Monster, Multistrada, Scrambler, Supersport TunerPro chiptuning maps.
New bin definition files (xdf) series for Ducati with ECU Continental Easy U1 M3D.
- Ducati Hypermotard 950
- Ducati Monster 821
- Ducati Monster 1200
- Ducati Multistrada 950
- Ducati Scrambler 1100
- Ducati Supersport 939
Knowledge, experience, calibration studies and bench tests are the starting point for the development of the above mentioned bin definition files (xdf).
A free chiptuning software combined with competitive prices (starting from 40 euro) are the milestones of our philosofy.
Through the definition files, the remapping software TunerPro identifies the engine working parameters which allow to obtain the maximum power and torque without affecting the degree of reliability.
Please note: the maps listed may not be present in all vehicles because of the different software update and calibration numbers.
Prices (starting from 40 euro) and supported vehicles are available in the main Bikes bin definition files area.
TunerPro available maps (example of Ducati Monster 821)
- Fuel: target lambda.
- Ignition: main spark advance cyl 1, main spark advance cyl 2, optimal spark advance cyl 1, optimal spark advance cyl 2, minimal spark advance cyl 1, minimal spark advance cyl 2.
- Torque: optimum engine torque, engine torque for protection by temperature, driver’s behaviour – Sport, driver’s behaviour – Touring, driver’s behaviour – Urban.
- Air Calculation: desired airmass flow, desired airmass flow cyl 1, desired airmass flow cyl 2, max air load.
- Throttle: desired throttle angle – Sport, desired throttle angle – Touring, desired throttle angle – Urban.
- Special functions: rpm limiter.