Ducati euro 5 Continental M4C tuning with TunerPro.
New TunerPro bin calibration file (XDF) for Ducati euro 5 with engine control unit Continental M4C.
- Ducati Hypermotard 950
- Ducati Scrambler 800
- Ducati Supersport 950
Knowledge, experience, calibration studies and bench tests are the starting point for the development of the above mentioned bin definition files (xdf).
A free tuning software combined with competitive prices (50 euro) are the milestones of our philosophy.
Through the definition files, the remapping software TunerPro identifies the engine working parameters which allow to obtain the maximum power and torque without affecting the degree of reliability.
TunerPro is a binary files editor, not able to read and write the engine control unit. To do this, you need an external tool. We don’t provide information about these tools.
Price for each xdf: 50 euro.
Supported vehicles are available in the main Bikes bin definition files area.
Read more about our Terms & Conditions.
TunerPro available maps (example of Ducati Hypermotard 950)
Please note: the maps listed may not be present in all vehicles because of the different software update and calibration numbers.
- Fuel: target lambda 1, target lambda 2.
- Ignition: ignition advance angle during start, ignition advance angle cyl 1, ignition advance angle cyl 2.
- Air Calculation: max air load, desired airmass flow cyl 1, desired airmass flow cyl 2.
- Throttle: desired throttle angle – urban, desired throttle angle – touring, desired throttle angle – sport, desired throttle angle – extra.
- Torque: driver’s behaviour – urban, driver’s behaviour – touring, driver’s behaviour – sport, driver’s behaviour – extra, optimum engine torque, driver’s behaviour.
- RPM Limiter.