Ducati Panigale and Streetfighter M4D chip tuning maps.
New bin definition files (xdf) series for Ducati with ECU Continental M4D.
- Ducati Multistrada V4 1100
- Ducati Multistrada V4 1100 S
- Ducati Multistrada V4 1100 S Sport
- Ducati Panigale V2 955
- Ducati Panigale V4 1000R
- Ducati Panigale V4 1100
- Ducati Panigale V4 1100 25th
- Ducati Panigale V4 1100 S
- Ducati Panigale V4 1100 S Corse
- Ducati Streetfighter V4 1100
- Ducati Streetfighter V4 1100 S
Knowledge, experience, calibration studies and bench tests are the starting point for the development of the above mentioned bin definition files (xdf).
A free chiptuning software combined with competitive prices (100 euro) are the milestones of our philosophy.
Through the definition files, the remapping software TunerPro identifies the engine working parameters which allow to obtain the maximum power and torque without affecting the degree of reliability.
Please note: the maps listed may not be present in all vehicles because of the different software update and calibration numbers.
Price for each xdf is 100 euro.
Supported vehicles are available in the main Bikes bin definition files area.
TunerPro available maps
- Fuel: nominal lambda for component protection, target lambda.
- Ignition: main spark advance (divided by cylinders), optimal spark advance (divided by cylinders), knock detection factor.
- Torque: driver’s behaviour – Street, driver’s behaviour – Sport, driver’s behaviour – Race, driver’s behaviour, optimum engine torque.
- Air Calculation: desired airmass flow (divided by cylinders), desired airmass flow, max air load.
- Throttle: desired throttle angle – Street, desired throttle angle – Sport, desired throttle angle – Race, desired throttle angle.
- Fans Control.
- Special Functions: RPM limiter, Exhaust Valve deactivation, Lambda deactivation.