Ducati with Magneti Marelli IAW16M TunerPro chiptuning maps.
New bin definition files (xdf) series for Ducati with engine control unit Magneti Marelli IAW 16M.
- Ducati 748
- Ducati 916
- Ducati 996
- Ducati ST2
- Ducati ST4
- Laverda S 750
- Moto Guzzi Daytona 1000
Knowledge, experience, calibration studies and bench tests are the starting point for the development of the above mentioned bin definition files (xdf).
A free chiptuning software combined with competitive prices (starting from 40 euro) are the milestones of our philosofy.
Through the definition files, the remapping software TunerPro identifies the engine working parameters which allow to obtain the maximum power and torque without affecting the degree of reliability.
Please note: the maps listed may not be present in all vehicles because of the different software update and calibration numbers.
Prices (starting from 40 euro) and supported vehicles are available in the main Bikes bin definition files area.
TunerPro available maps (example of Ducati 996)
- Fuel: main fuel by RPM and throttle, delta fuel – 2° cylinder, start enrichment by RPM and temperature.
- Ignition: main ignition by RPM and throttle.
- Sensors: air pressure sensor, air temperature sensor, engine temperature sensor, throttle table.
- Axes: throttle – fuel maps, throttle – ignition maps, RPM – fuel maps, RPM – ignition maps, RPM, RPM – start enrichment, temperature, air pressure
- Special functions: rpm limiter.