Ducati with Magneti Marelli IAW59M TunerPro tuning maps.
New bin definition files (xdf) series for Ducati with engine control unit Magneti Marelli IAW 59M.
- Ducati 749 (Dark, R, S)
- Ducati 996 (R, S)
- Ducati 998 (FE, Matrix, R, S)
- Ducati 999 (R, S)
- Ducati Monster 620/750/800/900/1000/S4/S4R
- Ducati ST4 S
- Ducati Sport 620
- Ducati Supersport 800/1000
Knowledge, experience, calibration studies and bench tests are the starting point for the development of the above mentioned bin definition files (xdf).
A free chiptuning software combined with competitive prices (starting from 40 euro) are the milestones of our philosofy.
Through the definition files, the remapping software TunerPro identifies the engine working parameters which allow to obtain the maximum power and torque without affecting the degree of reliability.
Please note: the maps listed may not be present in all vehicles because of the different software update and calibration numbers.
Prices (starting from 40 euro) and supported vehicles are available in the main Bikes bin definition files area.
TunerPro available maps
- Fuel: fuel phase, main fuel, delta fuel, fuel correction by air temperature, fuel correction by engine temperature, fuel enrichment during warm up.
- Ignition: spark advance angle characteristic map, delta spark advance angle, spark advance at idle, spark advance correction at idle by engine temperature, spark advance correction by engine temperature, spark advance correction by air temperature.
- Axes: throttle, rpm.
- Fans Control: fan activation temperature, delta temperature fan deactivation.
- Idle: idle engine speed.
- Special functions: rpm limiter, lambda deactivation.