Ducati and Moto Guzzi with Marelli P8 tuning xdf
New bin definition files (xdf) series for Ducati and Moto Guzzi with engine control unit Magneti Marelli IAW P8.
- Ducati 888
- Ducati 916
- Ducati 996
- Moto Guzzi California 1100
- Moto Guzzi Daytona 1000
Knowledge, experience, calibration studies and bench tests are the starting point for the development of the above mentioned bin definition files (xdf).
A free chiptuning software combined with competitive prices (50 euro) are the milestones of our philosofy.
Through the definition files, the remapping software TunerPro identifies the engine working parameters which allow to obtain the maximum power and torque without affecting the degree of reliability.
Please note: the maps listed may not be present in all vehicles because of the different software update and calibration numbers.
Prices (50 euro) and supported vehicles are available in the main Bikes bin definition files area.
TunerPro available maps
- Fuel: main fuel by RPM and Throttle, delta fuel – 2° cylinder, start enrichment by RPM and temperature.
- Ignition: main ignition by RPM and Throttle.
- Sensors: air pressure sensor, air temperature sensor, engine temperature sensor, degrees throttle table.
- Axes: throttle, rpm, temperature.
- RPM Limiter.