- Why do you divide maps from special functions? It happens that a lot of customers need only some special functions. In this way we can offer them at competitive prices.
- Where can I find the hybrid vehicles? You can find them inside the section of vehicle main fuel. For example, you will find Volkswagen Golf 8 1.0L eTSI mild hybrid in car > petrol because TSI engine is a petrol engine.
- Why is only possible buy single bin calibration file? We do not like subscriptions and we think that tuners should buy only what they need without restrictions.
- What can I do if my vehicle is not listed? Don’t worry, in the most of cases we can develop new calibration file (XDF) for you. Please, send us the file read out from ECU or TCU together with technical information about vehicle and engine/transmission control unit.
- Which maps are included in a full bin calibration file (XDF)? A full bin calibration file contains all standard maps (for example injection, torque, boost, spark advance, etc) and also all available special functions (for example speed limiter, revolution limiter, lamba removal, map scaling, etc).
- Where to find the supported vehicles? There are 3 ways to find them: searching in “bin definition file (XDF)” area or searching in our vehicles list application or using the tool “search” at the top and bottom of each page.
- Why are XDF files password protected? They are coded to protect our research and development work.
- Which payment methods can I use? We accept both PayPal and Sumup.
If you do not own a PayPal account, do not worry! We will send you by email or sms a payment request via PayPal. PayPal accepts the following cards: Visa – Visa Electron – MasterCard – Maestro – American Express – Discover – Aura.
PayPal directly manages all payment related information. OldSkullTuning will not be aware of such information.
Using Sumup, we will send you by email a payment request. Sumup circuit accepts the following cards: Visa – Visa Electron – MasterCard – Maestro – American Express – Discover – Diners.
Sumup directly manages all payment related information. OldSkullTuning will not be aware of such information.
- Invoice always issued.
- How it works? It is very easy for you: just send us your original (or tuned) file read out from the vehicle by writing all technical information you have, then we email you the payment link and finally you will receive the proper bin calibration file (XDF). So you can open it in TunerPro and make all modifications you require.
- Do you support me to tune my vehicle? We also have experience in the tuning world, so we can provide you with some information to start tuning your vehicle (stage 1). Buying our XDF, support on maps’ meaning and TunerPro use are always included.
- Why software does not start after setup? Delete the folder Documents\TunerPro Files and run the software again.
- How can I see unit of maps and axes? You can see them opening the 2D/3D view. To open this view just click on button “show table graph” or F11 shortcut on the keyboard.
- How can I work in percentage %? Select the area you require to modify, use “Multiply” function and put 1.1 as value in order to increase +10%. For example, if you want to increase +25%, you have to put in value area 1.25 (.25 is the desired percentage).