Ford 6.0L V8 Powerstroke EEC-VI ecm tuning using TunerPro xdf.
New TunerPro bin calibration file (XDF) for Ford SuperDuty Powerstroke with engine control unit Ford EEC-VI.
- Ford F-250 my2003 6.0L V8 Powerstroke
- Ford F-350 my2003 6.0L V8 Powerstroke
- Ford F-450 my2003 6.0L V8 Powerstroke
- Ford F-550 my2003 6.0L V8 Powerstroke
Knowledge, experience, calibration studies and bench tests are the starting point for the development of the above mentioned bin definition files (xdf).
A free tuning software combined with competitive prices (60 euro) are the milestones of our philosophy.
Through the definition files, the remapping software TunerPro identifies the engine working parameters which allow to obtain the maximum power and torque without affecting the degree of reliability.
TunerPro is a binary files editor, not able to read and write the engine control unit. To do this, you need an external tool. We don’t provide information about these tools.
Price for each xdf: 60 euro.
Supported vehicles are available in the main trucks xdf area.
Read more about our Terms & Conditions.
TunerPro available maps
Please note: the maps listed may not be present in all vehicles because of the different software update and calibration numbers.
- Fuel: fuel quantity limiter by torque, fuel quantity limiter by temperature.
- Start of Injection: base value for start of injection angle.
- Torque: torque request by accelerator, maximum torque, % torque limiter by accelerator.