Harley Davidson new models with Delphi TC265 MT21M TunerPro tuning maps.
We are pleased to present you new definition files (xdf) series for Harley Davidson my 2020-2021. Supported all Harley Davidson with new engine control unit Delphi CAN TC265 also called Delphi MT21M.
Some of the supported Harley:
- HD Pan America 1250cc
- HD CVO 117 Limited FLHTKSE
- HD CVO 117 Road Glide
- HD CVO 117 Street Glide FLHXSE
- HD Nightster 975cc
- HD Nightster Special 975cc
- HD Sportster S 1250cc
- HD Softail 107 Slim FLSL
- HD Softail 107 Sport Glide
- HD Softail 107 Standard FXST
- HD Softail 114 Breakout FXBRS
- HD Softail 114 Fat Bob FXFBS
- HD Softail 114 Fat Boy FLFBS
- HD Softail 114 Low Rider S FXLRS
- HD Softail 114 Street Bob FXBB
- HD Touring 107 Heritage Classic
- HD Touring 107 Road King Classic FLHRC
- HD Touring 114 Electra Glide Revival
- HD Touring 114 Electra Glide Ultra Limited FLHTK
- HD Touring 114 Heritage Classic
- HD Touring 114 Road Glide Limited FLHTKSE
- HD Touring 114 Road Glide Special FLTRXS
- HD Touring 114 Road King Special FLHR
- HD Touring 114 Street Glide Special FLHXS
- HD Trike 114 Freewheeler FLRT
- HD Trike 114 Tri Glide Ultra FLHTCUTG
- HD Trike 117 CVO Tri Glide
Knowledge, experience, calibration studies and bench tests are the starting point for the development of the above mentioned bin definition files (xdf).
A free chiptuning software combined with competitive prices (70 euro) are the milestones of our philosophy.
Through the definition files, the software TunerPro identifies the engine working parameters which allow to obtain the maximum power and torque without affecting the degree of reliability.
Please note: the maps listed may not be present in all vehicles because of the different software update and calibration numbers.
Prices (70 euro) and supported vehicles are available in the main Bikes bin definition files area.
TunerPro available maps
- Fuel: nominal lambda, fuel – AFR, acceleration enrichment, deceleration enrichment.
- Spark Advance: spark advance front cylinder, spark advance rear cylinder, minimum spark advance, optimal spark advance.
- Air Calculation: volumetric efficiency front cylinder, volumetric efficiency rear cylinder.
- Idle: Idle engine speed by engine temperature.
- Throttle: desired throttle angle.
- Torque: torque requested.
- Special functions: RPM limiter, Speed limiter.