Honda 1.5L VTEC L15Z1 tuning Keihin with TunerPro xdf.
New TunerPro bin calibration file (XDF) for Honda 1.5L i-Vtec engine code L15Z1 with engine control unit Keihin.
- Honda Mobilio (DD4) 1.5L i-VTEC
- Honda City (GM) 1.5L i-VTEC
- Honda BR-V (DG1) 1.5L i-VTEC
Knowledge, experience, calibration studies and bench tests are the starting point for the development of the above mentioned bin definition files (xdf).
A free tuning software combined with competitive prices (50 euro) are the milestones of our philosophy.
Through the definition files, the remapping software TunerPro identifies the engine working parameters which allow to obtain the maximum power and torque without affecting the degree of reliability.
TunerPro is a binary files editor, not able to read and write the engine control unit. To do this, you need an external tool. We don’t provide information about these tools.
Price for each xdf: 50 euro.
Supported vehicles are available in the main petrol cars bin definition files area.
Read more about our Terms & Conditions.
TunerPro available maps
Please note: the maps listed may not be present in all vehicles because of the different software update and calibration numbers.
- Fuel: target lambda, target lambda closed loop, target lambda by engine coolant temperature, target lambda low VTEC, target lambda high VTEC.
- Ignition: spark advance high vtec, spark advance low vtec, spark advance minimum.
- Torque: requested torque, torque limiter.
- Throttle: throttle linearisation.
- i-VTEC: vtec activation.
- Temperature: calculated exhaust temperature.
- Idle: desired idle engine speed by engine coolant temperature, desired idle engine speed after start by engine coolant temperature.
- Air Calculation: air mass flow depending on voltage – MAF.
- Special Functions: RPM limiter in neutral gear, RPM limiter, speed limiter.