Honda L15ZF 1.5L i-VTEC ecu tuning Keihin.
New bin definition files (xdf) for Honda 1.5L i-VTEC my2020-2021 with engine L15ZF and ecu Keihin.
- Honda City (GN) 1.5L i-VTEC
- Honda Fit (GR/GS) 1.5L i-VTEC
- Honda Jazz (GR/GS) 1.5L i-VTEC
Knowledge, experience, calibration studies and bench tests are the starting point for the development of the above mentioned bin definition files (xdf).
A free chiptuning software combined with competitive prices (40 euro) are the milestones of our philosophy.
Through the definition files, the remapping software TunerPro identifies the engine working parameters which allow to obtain the maximum power and torque without affecting the degree of reliability.
Please note: the maps listed may not be present in all vehicles because of the different software update and calibration numbers.
Prices (40 euro) and supported vehicles are available in the main petrol car bin definition files area.
TunerPro available maps
- Fuel: target lambda, target lambda by engine coolant temperature.
- Ignition: spark advance, spark advance minimum.
- Throttle: airmass flow throught throttle valve.
- i-VTEC: intake camshaft position, exhaust camshaft position, VTEC activation.
- Temperature: calculated exhaust temperature.
- Idle: desired idle engine speed by engine coolant temperature.
- Air Calculation: air mass flow depending on voltage – MAF.
- Special Functions: RPM limiter in neutral gear, RPM limiter.