Honda CR-Z, Civic and Fit RS 1.5L i-VTEC Hybrid TunerPro XDF.
Honda 1.5L LEA-MF6 Hybrid now supported by TunerPro.
- Honda CR-Z (ZF1/ZF2) 1.5L i-VTEC 114CV Keihin
- Honda Civic (FB4) 1.5L i-VTEC 114CV Keihin
- Honda Fit RS (GP4) 1.5L i-VTEC Keihin
Knowledge, experience, calibration studies and bench tests are the starting point for the development of the above mentioned bin definition files (xdf).
A free chiptuning software combined with competitive prices (40 euro) are the milestones of our philosophy.
Through the definition files, the remapping software TunerPro identifies the engine working parameters which allow to obtain the maximum power and torque without affecting the degree of reliability.
Please note: the maps listed may not be present in all vehicles because of the different software update and calibration numbers.
Prices (40 euro) and supported vehicles are available in the main petrol car bin definition files area.
TunerPro available maps
- Fuel: target lambda, target lambda closed loop, target lambda high VTEC, target lambda low VTEC, target lambda by engine coolant temperature.
- Ignition: spark advance low VTEC, spark advance high VTEC, spark advance minimum.
- Torque: requested torque, torque limiter.
- Throttle: throttle linearisation.
- i-VTEC: VTEC activation.
- Temperature: calculated exhaust temperature.
- Idle: desired idle engine speed by engine coolant temperature.
- Air Calculation: air mass flow depending on voltage – MAF.
- Special Functions: RPM limiter in neutral gear, RPM limiter.