Honda and Acura 3.5L i-VTEC J35Y6 tuning Keihin XDF.
New bin definition files (xdf) series for Honda and Acura 3.5L i-VTEC with engine J35Y6 and ecu Keihin.
- Acura TLX (UB) 3.5L i-VTEC my2015
- Honda Odyssey (RL6) 3.5L i-VTEC my2018
- Honda Passport (YF) 3.5L i-VTEC my2018
- Honda Pilot (YF) 3.5L i-VTEC my2016
- Honda Ridgeline (YK) 3.5L i-VTEC my2017
Knowledge, experience, calibration studies and bench tests are the starting point for the development of the above mentioned bin definition files (xdf).
A free chiptuning software combined with competitive prices (60 euro) are the milestones of our philosophy.
Through the definition files, the remapping software TunerPro identifies the engine working parameters which allow to obtain the maximum power and torque without affecting the degree of reliability.
Please note: the maps listed may not be present in all vehicles because of the different software update and calibration numbers.
Prices (60 euro) and supported vehicles are available in the main petrol car bin definition files area.
TunerPro available maps
- Fuel: target lambda high VTEC, target lambda low VTEC, target lambda by engine coolant temperature.
- Ignition: main spark advance, minimum spark advance.
- Torque: requested torque.
- Throttle: throttle linearisation, airmass flow through throttle valve.
- i-VTEC: intake, VTEC activation.
- Temperature: calculated exhaust temperature.
- Direct Injection: pressure of direct injection, pressure of direct injection – limiter.
- Idle: desired idle engine speed by engine coolant temperature.
- Air Calculation: air mass flow depending on voltage – MAF.
- Special Functions: RPM limiter.