Honda CBR1000RR-R Keihin RH850 TunerPro XDF ecu tuning.
New XDF for Honda CBR1000RR-R my2020 with engine control unit Keihin RH850.
We have decided to offer these third-party XDFs to satisfy all the requests of our many customers. They are 100% guarantee by OldSkullTuning.com.
Support on Stage 1 remapping, map’s meaning and TunerPro use are always included.
- Honda CBR1000RR-R Fireblade
- Honda CBR1000RR-R Fireblade SP
- Honda CBR1000RR-R Fireblade SP Carbon
Some of the supported ECUs:
A free chiptuning software combined with competitive prices (90 euro) are the milestones of our philosophy.
Through the definition files, the remapping software TunerPro identifies the engine working parameters which allow to obtain the maximum power and torque without affecting the degree of reliability.
Please note: the maps listed may not be present in all vehicles because of the different software update and calibration numbers.
Price for each xdf is 90 euro.
Supported vehicles are available in the main Bikes bin definition files area.
TunerPro available maps
- Fuel: fuel by RPM and IAP (divided by cylinder), secondary fuel by RPM and IAP (divided by cylinder) fuel by RPM and throttle (divided by cylinder), secondary fuel by RPM and throttle (divided by cylinder), maximum fuel by RPM and throttle, upper injector balance, fuel compensation (divided by gear).
- Ignition: main spark advance (divided by cylinder and group), ignition neutral, ignition compensation, spark advance deceleration, spark advance acceleration (divided by gear).
- Throttle Valve: electronic throttle valve (divided by pwr and gear), electronic throttle valve EB.
- Idle: idle rpm neutral, idle rpm in gear.
- Axes: RPM, pressure IAP, throttle.
- Special Functions: RPM limiter, speed limiter, lambda deactivation.