Honda CBR250RR my2020 tuning with TunerPro.
New TunerPro bin calibration file (XDF) for Honda CBR250RR model year 2020 with engine control unit Keihin SH705x (7058) and file size 1MB.
With our XDF you can modify some engine parameters like main fuel maps by throttle position and pressure, secondary fuel maps, main spark advance maps, spark advance during acceleration and deceleration, rpm limiters, ride by wire etc.
Knowledge, experience, calibration studies and bench tests are the starting point for the development of the above mentioned bin definition files (xdf).
A free tuning software combined with competitive prices (50 euro) are the milestones of our philosophy.
Through the definition files, the remapping software TunerPro identifies the engine working parameters which allow to obtain the maximum power and torque without affecting the degree of reliability.
TunerPro is a binary files editor, not able to read and write the engine control unit. To do this, you need an external tool. We don’t provide information about these tools.
Price for each xdf: 50 euro.
Supported vehicles are available in the main Bikes bin definition files area.
Read more about our Terms & Conditions.
TunerPro available maps
Please note: the maps listed may not be present in all vehicles because of the different software update and calibration numbers.
- Fuel: fuel by RPM and pressure cyl 1, fuel by RPM and pressure cyl 2, secondary fuel by RPM and pressure cyl 1, secondary fuel by RPM and pressure cyl 2, fuel by RPM and throttle cyl 1, fuel by RPM and throttle cyl 2, secondary fuel by RPM and throttle cyl 1, secondary fuel by RPM and throttle cyl 2,fuel compensation (divided by gear).
- Ignition: main spark advance neutral cyl 1, main spark advance neutral cyl 2, main spark advance cyl 1 (divided by group), main spark advance cyl 2 (divided by group), spark advance deceleration, spark advance acceleration (full load divided by gear), secondary spark advance.
- Axes: RPM, kpa IAP, Throttle (TPS).
- Ride by Wire: ride by wire – throttle (divided by gear and PWR1, PWR2, PWR3).
- RPM Limiter: RPM limiter, RPM limiter neutral.