Honda Civic (FB3) 2.0L i-VTEC R20A5 ecu tuning Keihin.
New bin definition files (xdf) for Honda 2.0L i-VTEC FB3 with engine code R20A5 and ecu Keihin.
Supported Honda Civic 2.0L i-VTEC 155cv naturally aspirated model year 2012.
R20A5 engine has equipped Honda Civic from 2012 to 2015. It was 155cv/114kW at 6500rpm and 190Nm at 4300rpm.
Knowledge, experience, calibration studies and bench tests are the starting point for the development of the above mentioned bin definition files (xdf).
A free chiptuning software combined with competitive prices (60 euro) are the milestones of our philosophy.
Through the definition files, the remapping software TunerPro identifies the engine working parameters which allow to obtain the maximum power and torque without affecting the degree of reliability.
Please note: the maps listed may not be present in all vehicles because of the different software update and calibration numbers.
Prices (60 euro) and supported vehicles are available in the main petrol car bin definition files area.
TunerPro available maps
- Fuel: target lambda, target lambda closed loop, target lambda by engine coolant temperature, target lambda low VTEC, target lambda high VTEC.
- Ignition: spark advance high vtec, spark advance low vtec, spark advance minimum.
- Torque: requested torque.
- Throttle: throttle linearisation.
- i-VTEC: vtec activation.
- Temperature: calculated exhaust temperature.
- Idle: desired idle engine speed by engine coolant temperature.
- Air Calculation: air mass flow depending on voltage – MAF.
- Special Functions: RPM limiter in neutral gear, RPM limiter, speed limiter.