Honda Civic 2.0L i-VTEC K20C2 ecu tuning Keihin.
New bin definition files (xdf) for Honda 2.0L i-VTEC FC2/FC4 with engine code K20C2 and ecu Keihin.
Supported Honda Civic 2.0L i-VTEC 160cv naturally aspirated from year 2016 to 2021.
K20C2 has i-VTEC on both intake and exhaust valves. It has 118kW/158hp at 6500 rpm and 138lb*ft/158Nm at 4200 rpm
Knowledge, experience, calibration studies and bench tests are the starting point for the development of the above mentioned bin definition files (xdf).
A free chiptuning software combined with competitive prices (60 euro) are the milestones of our philosophy.
Through the definition files, the remapping software TunerPro identifies the engine working parameters which allow to obtain the maximum power and torque without affecting the degree of reliability.
Please note: the maps listed may not be present in all vehicles because of the different software update and calibration numbers.
Prices (60 euro) and supported vehicles are available in the main petrol car bin definition files area.
TunerPro available maps
- Fuel: target lambda, target lambda by engine coolant temperature, target lambda low VTEC, target lambda high VTEC.
- Ignition: spark advance, spark advance minimum.
- Torque: requested torque, torque limiter.
- Throttle: airmass flow throught throttle valve, throttle linearisation.
- i-VTEC: intake camshaft position, exhaust camshaft position.
- Temperature: calculated exhaust temperature.
- Idle: desired idle engine speed by engine coolant temperature.
- Air Calculation: volumetric efficiency, load limiter by intake air temperature.
- Special Functions: RPM limiter in neutral gear, RPM limiter, speed limiter.