Honda Jazz remap (GK5) 1.5L i-VTEC L15Z2/5 ecu tuning Keihin.
New bin definition files (xdf) for Honda 1.5L i-VTEC with engine code L15Z2 – L15Z5 and ecu Keihin.
Supported Honda Jazz GK5 1.5L i-VTEC 120cv naturally aspirated model year 2014.
Knowledge, experience, calibration studies and bench tests are the starting point for the development of the above mentioned bin definition files (xdf).
A free chiptuning software combined with competitive prices (40 euro) are the milestones of our philosophy.
Through the definition files, the remapping software TunerPro identifies the engine working parameters which allow to obtain the maximum power and torque without affecting the degree of reliability.
Please note: the maps listed may not be present in all vehicles because of the different software update and calibration numbers.
Prices (40 euro) and supported vehicles are available in the main petrol car bin definition files area.
TunerPro available maps
- Fuel: target lambda, target lambda closed loop, target lambda by engine coolant temperature, target lambda low VTEC, target lambda high VTEC.
- Ignition: spark advance high vtec, spark advance low vtec, spark advance base map, spark advance minimum.
- Torque: requested torque, torque limiter.
- Throttle: throttle linearisation.
- i-VTEC: vtec activation.
- Temperature: calculated exhaust temperature.
- Idle: desired idle engine speed by engine coolant temperature.
- Air Calculation: air mass flow depending on voltage – MAF.
- Special Functions: RPM limiter in neutral gear, RPM limiter, speed limiter.