Honda Keihin SPC remap ecu using TunerPro.
New bin definition files (xdf) series for Honda Motorcycle with ECU Keihin SPC (file size is 512 kb).
- Honda CBR650R
- Honda Integra 700
- Honda Integra 750 DCT
- Honda Integra 750 DCT ABS
- Honda Integra 750 DCT Sport
- Honda NC700S ABS
- Honda NC700S DCT ABS
- Honda NC700X ABS
- Honda NC700X DCT ABS
- Honda NC750S DCT ABS
- Honda NC750X ABS
- Honda NC750X DCT ABS
- Honda VFR800F
- Honda Vultus NM4 750
- Honda X-ADV 750
Knowledge, experience, calibration studies and bench tests are the starting point for the development of the above mentioned bin definition files (xdf).
A free chiptuning software combined with competitive prices (40 euro) are the milestones of our philosofy.
Through the definition files, the remapping software TunerPro identifies the engine working parameters which allow to obtain the maximum power and torque without affecting the degree of reliability.
Please note: the maps listed may not be present in all vehicles because of the different software update and calibration numbers.
Some of the supported ECUs
- Honda NC700: 38770-MGS-D43
- Honda NC750: 38770-MKA-D52
- Honda CBR650R: 38770-MKN-T11 / 38770-MKN-D11 / 38770-MKN-U51 / 38770-MKN-HB2 / 38770-MKN-HF2 / 38770-MKN-DF1 / 38770-MKN-D51 / 38770-MKN-U11
- Honda Integra 750: 38770-MKA-D71 / 38770-MKL-D21
- Honda VFR800: 38770-MGY-643
- Honda X-ADV 750: 38770-MKH-D01 / 38770-MKH-D22 / 38770-MKH-D42
Price for each xdf is 40 euro.
Supported vehicles are available in the main Bikes bin definition files area.
TunerPro available maps (example of Honda NC700S)
- Fuel: main fuel by RPM and IAP cyl 1, main fuel by RPM and IAP cyl 2, secondary fuel by RPM and IAP cyl 1, secondary fuel by RPM and IAP cyl 2, main fuel by RPM and throttle cyl 1, main fuel by RPM and throttle cyl 2, secondary fuel by RPM and throttle cyl 1, secondary fuel by RPM and throttle cyl 2.
- Ignition: main spark advance, spark advance at full load.
- Axes: RPM, IAP, Throttle.
- Special Functions: RPM limiter.