Honda Moto Keihin H8C chiptuning maps.
New bin definition files (xdf) series for Honda Motorcycle with ECU Keihin H8C (file size is 32kb/56kb).
- Honda CB300
- Honda CB300R
- Honda CBR125R
- Honda CBR150R
- Honda CBR250R
- Honda XRE300
Knowledge, experience, calibration studies and bench tests are the starting point for the development of the above mentioned bin definition files (xdf).
A free chiptuning software combined with competitive prices (50 euro) are the milestones of our philosophy.
Through the definition files, the remapping software TunerPro identifies the engine working parameters which allow to obtain the maximum power and torque without affecting the degree of reliability.
Please note: the maps listed may not be present in all vehicles because of the different software update and calibration numbers.
Some of the supported ECUs
- Honda CBR125R: 38770-KTY-D31
- Honda CBR150R: 38770-KPP-T03 / 38770-KPP-602 / 38770-KPP-N02
- Honda CBR250R: 38770-KYJ-971 / 38770-KYJ-922
- Honda CB300: 38770-KVK-902 / 38770-KVK-B31 / 38700-KVK-B32
- Honda XRE300: 38770-KWT-901
Price for each xdf is 50 euro.
Supported vehicles are available in the main Bikes bin definition files area.
TunerPro available maps (example of Honda CB300)
- Fuel: fuel by RPM and IAP, fuel by RPM and throttle.
- Ignition: main spark advance – neutral, main spark advance – gear 1-2, main spark advance – gear 3-4, main spark advance – gear 5-6, minimum spark advance, spark advance at WOT.
- Axes: RPM, IAP, Throttle.
- Special Functions: RPM limiter, lambda deactivation, lambda heater, deactivation MAP/IAP sensor, deactivation ECT sensor, deactivation TPS sensor, deactivation IAT sensor, deactivation ABSP – atmospheric pressure sensor, deactivation speed sensor, deactivation inclination (TO) sensor, deactivation injector, deactivation IACV low gear.