Honda Scooter Keihin H8C chiptuning maps.
In collaboration with DBK Performance from Greece we are pleased to present you new bin definition files (xdf) series for Honda Scooter with ECU Keihin H8C (file size is 32kb/56kb).
- Honda SH 125/250/300
- Honda Forza 250
- Honda Innova 125
- Honda Lead 110
- Honda Dio AF68 50
- Honda NSS 250
- Honda Reflex 250
- Honda Scoopy 110
- Honda Today 50
- Honda SCR 110
and ALL Honda Scooter with engine control unit Keihin H8C and file size 32kb/56kb.
Knowledge, experience, calibration studies and bench tests are the starting point for the development of the above mentioned bin definition files (xdf).
A free chiptuning software combined with competitive prices (30 euro) are the milestones of our philosofy.
Through the definition files, the remapping software TunerPro identifies the engine working parameters which allow to obtain the maximum power and torque without affecting the degree of reliability.
Please note: the maps listed may not be present in all vehicles because of the different software update and calibration numbers.
Some of the supported ECUs
- Honda Lead 110: 38770-GFM-M02 / 38770-GGE-901 / 38770-GGE-941
- Honda Scoopy 110: 38770-KYT-901
- Honda Wave 110: 38770-KWW-601
- Honda Wave 125: 38770-KYL-T01
- Honda SH 125: KTFJ103
- Honda SH 150: KTFA105
- Honda SH 300: 38770-KTW-B02 (KTWJ104) / 38770-KTW-903 (KTAW105)
- Honda Innova 125: KTMS204
- Honda SCR 110: 38770-GFM-601
Price for each xdf is 30 euro.
Supported vehicles are available in the main Bikes bin definition files area.
TunerPro available maps
- Fuel: fuel by RPM and IAP, fuel by RPM and throttle.
- Ignition: main spark advance, spark advance at WOT.
- Axes: RPM, IAP, Throttle.
- Special Functions (sensor deactivations are available whether the motorcycles support them): RPM limiter, lambda deactivation, lambda heater, deactivation MAP/IAP sensor, deactivation ECT sensor, deactivation TPS sensor, deactivation IAT sensor, deactivation ABSP – atmospheric pressure sensor, deactivation speed sensor, deactivation inclination (TO) sensor, deactivation injector, deactivation IACV low gear.