Indian Challenger ecu tuning Bosch MG1CA007 TunerPro maps.
New TunerPro bin definition files (xdf) for Indian Motorcycle with engine control unit Bosch MG1CA007.
- Indian Challenger Dark Horse 108 cu in 1768cc
- Indian Challenger Limited 108 cu in 1768cc
and all new Indian with ecu MG1CA007 and new PowerPlus engine.
Knowledge, experience, calibration studies and bench tests are the starting point for the development of the above mentioned maps.
A free chiptuning software combined with competitive prices (60 euro) are the milestones of our philosophy.
Through the definition files, the remapping software TunerPro identifies the engine working parameters which allow to obtain the maximum power and torque without affecting the degree of reliability.
Please note: the maps listed may not be present in all vehicles because of the different software update and calibration numbers.
Prices (60 euro) and supported vehicles are available in the main Bikes bin definition files area.
TunerPro available maps
- Fuel: lambda efficiency, lambda target for component protection.
- Ignition: knock detection factor characteristic curve cylinder counter, optimal ignition angle, ignition advance angle characteristic map.
- Torque: drivers behaviour – standard mode, drivers behaviour – rain mode, drivers behaviour – sport mode, drivers behaviour – reserve mode, optimum engine torque, lookup table minimum defined efficiency.
- Throttle: real mass flow over throttle valve.
- Temperature: calculated exhaust gas temperature.
- Air Calculation: relative fresh air as function of manifold pressure, map for calculation of nominal charge.
- Special functions: RPM Limiter, RPM limiter by temperature.