Isuzu Dmax and MUX ecu Transtron tuning with TunerPro.
New bin definition files (xdf) series for Isuzu (engines 1.9L – 2.5L – 3.0L TD) with engine control unit Transtron.
All file sizes are supported.
- Isuzu D-Max 1.9L TD engine RZ4E
- Isuzu D-Max 2.5L TD engine 4JA1
- Isuzu D-Max 2.5L TD engine 4JK1
- Isuzu D-Max 3.0L TD engine 4JJ1
- Isuzu MU-X 1.9L Ddi engine RZ4E
- Isuzu MU-X 2.5L TD engine 4JK1
- Isuzu MU-X 3.0L TD engine 4JJ1
Knowledge, experience, calibration studies and bench tests are the starting point for the development of the above mentioned bin definition files (xdf).
A free chiptuning software combined with competitive prices (50 euro) are the milestones of our philosophy.
Through the definition files, the remapping software TunerPro identifies the engine working parameters which allow to obtain the maximum power and torque without affecting the degree of reliability.
Please note: the maps listed may not be present in all vehicles because of the different software update and calibration numbers.
Prices (50 euro) and supported vehicles are available in the main Cars bin definition files area.
TunerPro tuning maps
- Injection: fuel limitation by engine temperature, fuel limitation by atmospheric pressure, maximum fuel quantity limiter, smoke limiter, injection time, base value for start of injection angle.
- Torque: % torque limiter by fuel quantity, optimum engine torque, optimum engine torque by fuel quantity, maximum engine torque by fuel quantity, engine torque correction by engine temperature, maximum engine torque by gear.
- Boost: boost pressure setpoint, boost pressure limiter by atmospheric pressure, vgt setpoint base map.
- Rail Pressure: rail pressure base map, rail pressure limiter by engine temperature, rail pressure limiter by fuel quantity.