Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep Continental GPEC2A TunerPro tuning maps.
New tuning bin definition files (xdf) series for Jeep, Chrysler and Dodge with engine control unit Continental GPEC2A.
- Chrysler 300C 3.0L
- Chrysler 300C 3.6L
- Chrysler Aspen 5.7L
- Chrysler Pacifica 3.6L
- Chrysler Town & Country 3.6L
- Dodge Challenger 3.6L
- Dodge Challenger 6.2L SRT Hellcat
- Dodge Challenger 6.4L SRT 392
- Dodge Charger 3.6L
- Dodge Charger 5.7L
- Dodge Charger 6.2L SRT Hellcat
- Dodge Charger 6.4L SRT 392
- Dodge Durango 3.6L
- Dodge Durango 5.7L
- Dodge Grand Caravan 3.6L
- Dodge Magnum 3.0L
- Dodge Magnum 3.6L
- Dodge Ram 1500 3.6L
- Dodge Ram 1500 5.7L
- Dodge Ram 2500/3500 5.7L
- Dodge Ram 2500/3500 6.4L
- Dodge Ram 4500 6.4L
- Dodge Ram 4000 5.7L
- Dodge Ram TRX 6.2L Supercharged
- Jeep Grand Cherokee 3.0L
- Jeep Grand Cherokee 3.6L
- Jeep Grand Cherokee 5.7L
- Jeep Grand Cherokee 6.4L SRT8
- Jeep Wrangler 3.0L
and all other vehicles with ECU Continental GPEC2A.
Knowledge, experience, calibration studies and bench tests are the starting point for the development of the above mentioned bin definition files (xdf).
A free chiptuning software combined with competitive prices (70 euro) are the milestones of our philosophy.
Through the definition files, the remapping software TunerPro identifies the engine working parameters which allow to obtain the maximum power and torque without affecting the degree of reliability.
Please note: the maps listed may not be present in all vehicles because of the different software update and calibration numbers.
Prices (70 euro) and supported vehicles are available in the main Cars bin definition files area.
TunerPro available tuning maps
- Air Calculation: volumetric efficiency, air mass throught throttle body, volumetric efficiency correction by intake temperature and pressure, volumetric efficiency correction by engine temperature and pressure, map for calculation of nominal charge.
- Fuel: injection compensation, fuel quantity injected.
- Spark Advance: optimal ignition angle, ignition angle base map, minimum ignition angle, knock detection factor.
- Torque: pedal accelerator by torque request, torque limiter by speed, torque limiter by gear and speed, torque request by pedal accelerator, torque request by pedal accelerator and speed, max torque limiter.
- Temperature: exhaust gas temperature.
- Special Functions: RPM limiter, RPM limiter by engine coolant temperature, RPM limiter by oil temperature, RPM limiter in neutral, speed limiter, deactivation cylinders MDS.